Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Meet the Team.

Allow me to introduce to you the Sweet Dreams online team; our team of avid bloggers, tweeters and facebookers!




"Hello! My name is Sophie, I'm a 22 year old fashion marketing student, moomin-lover, crazy cat lady and social network addict! I can mostly be found watching sloth videos on Youtube, but occasionally I tear myself away to manage the Sweet Dreams social media!"





"My name is Rebekah. I'm from Earls Barton, a village near Northampton. As well as uni, I have three part time jobs. I love wasting all of my money on a ridiculous amount of clothes and shoes and I spend most of my time searching through second-hand and charity shops."




"Heyyy!

I’m Sam, a little bit crazy, I talk for England and I handle the twitter account for Sweet Dreams. Follow us for news on the Event, or just random fashion inspiration! You may also see me chasing you around with my camera, taking snaps for our Street Style section on our blog!
If you need to contact me for anything, or even if you just fancy a chat, my email is sambroadbent92@hotmail.co.uk, or just contact us through our twitter @SweetdreamsUoN!"



"Hi I’m Katrina, a 20 year old Fashion Marketing student at Northampton University! My favourite hobby is buying clothes (not a cheap hobby at that!) I love brands from Topshop to Zara to finding a bargain on Ebay! I also love using Polyvore, it’s a great way to get creative with fashion! So keep a tab on my posts and come and support our fashion show inspired on theme of Willy Wonka! It is sure to be a night full of fashion!"



"Hello there, this is Hu Yue. I am a international student from China. I have been in the UK since 2010. Now I am studying BA Fashion Marketing in the university of Northampton. I have chosen this course because anything that is fashion related makes me exciting. I would love to start my career in this industry. I also spend lots of time watching movies and listening to music. I would like to know more languages, and I am dreaming about travelling around the world one day."



"My name is Monique Chen. I'm currently studying my second year in fashion marketing at Northampton university. I enjoy my course very much. I'm outgoing like to meet new friends. I also enjoy travelling around the world seeing different culture and learning about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment